The above photo is a careless Kings Island employee giving my baby boy a BLACK EYE!
There has been a lot going on since my last blog. I attended my cousin Lauren's wedding in Pittsburgh and danced the night away with my cousins kids Mary Taylor and Billy, and my brother and my Aunt Bunny and even my Godfather/The Father of the Bride Uncle Paul. Then on Sunday Austin and I went to the Bridal Breakfast and headed over to Robinson Mall to meet up with my good friend Julie and her kids Anna, Jaden and Luke. Julie moved to Texas in June 2007 and we try to keep in touch. It was so good to see her in person and meet Luke for the first time. Then we went to Aunt Bunny's retirement party at her home and said our goodbyes to the relatives headed out of town that came in for the wedding. Austin and I drove back home on Sunday night.
On Monday morning we took K to respite care early in the morning and the 4 of us (George Austin, E and I) drove up to Kennywood Park. We took Savannah... my niece and Godchild and Austin's cousin... with us and many of my family members were there... including my mom, my dancing-partner cousins, my Godfather, my Aunts (Michele, Bunny and Frannie), my cousin Jason and his family and the Bride and Groom.
On Tuesday The Faber Family + E headed over to Kings Island. We had a great day except for the part where Austin got slammed in the face with a metal bar by a careless worker on The Monster.
Everything is going o.k. with the girls. DHHR, for some reason, is trying really hard to get E back with her mom and K back with her dad. I've been down on my knees saying lots of prayers lately.




No comments:
Post a Comment