Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weights and Measures





The girls are doing great. I took E to the doctor today and she was 16 pounds 2 ounces and 27 inches long. They weighed K and she was 6 pounds 2 ounces. So, there was exactly a 10 pound difference between the girls. Wow! Then I had to take both girls over to WIC and they said Ellie was 15 pounds 12 ounces and K was 5 pounds 12 ounces. How they each lost 6 ounces in a half hour, I don't know... but I'd like to patent that weight loss forumla and apply it to myself!
Austin helped me with the girls at the doctor's office, but I dropped him off at Out&About Kids while I took them to their WIC appointment. When George got home from work at 5pm, I took Austin to Kazaams for dinner. Just me and Austin. Austin has been saving his tickets from Kazaams since that place opened. He never got one little pixie stick or tattoo or anything. We turned in all of the tickets today and he had 4998, so they let him get a full-sized Dalmatian dog from Melissa & Doug Toys for 5000 tickets! He was so excited. Anna got him "Pup", his Fur-Real Friend, for his birthday a couple years ago. He feeds Pup his bottle when I feed the girls their bottles. He changed Pup's name to SCRAP a couple days ago because "he's old and is not a puppy anymore. He needed a big dog name". He's a character and soooooo funny. Anyway, we brought home the big Dalmatian (Austin named him PONGO) and Austin brought over Scrap and told him it was his daddy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Emma says to tell Austin hello! We miss you guys