Sunday, July 13, 2008

Christmas in July

I could not resist the pink (1-2-3 Tea For Me) exersaucer. It was so stinkin'-cute! Ellie is getting so big so fast. K is growing and becoming more interactive. She still has a big knot on her forehead. I think it is from where they had to put her IVs in her head because her arms and legs were so tiny and the veins were probably too thin to use.

Austin is having a great time with the girls. He is enjoying all of the visitors and is getting a lot of one-on-one mommy time and daddy time each day. He really does try to help. He is a great big brother.

K is looking less like David Hyde Pierce (see photo in yellow outfit) and more like a pretty little baby girl everyday. She has strawberry blonde hair and big eyes. Pretty, huh?!?! I like it. Austin was kinda bummed we could not give her a middle name. He was hoping for Blossom - LOL We used to live on a street called Blossom Hill before we moved here and he really liked it there. The house was not nice, but the neighborhood was great for walks and trick-or-treating and he saw his cousin Savannah everyday. So, Blossom was a really sweet idea. He's a really sweet kid. I saw a shirt that had on it "Naturally Sweet... no sugar added" and I thought about getting it for Austin. But, I got him SpongeBob instead. Imagine that!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That little exersaucer is really cute! I've never seen one like that.
Can I tell you that I'm so glad you decided to do a blog? I love seeing all of your pictures and hearing about what you're up to!