I was playing my blog song playlist while I was doing dishes in the kitchen and realized that Kanye said the "f" word in his song STRONGER. I hope nobody heard that and was offended.
So sorry. He doesn't use fowl language in my ipod version. I should've know better!
So sorry. He doesn't use fowl language in my ipod version. I should've know better!
Anyway, it is another happy day in the Faber household with Austin and the girls. The usual funny kids things going on... Austin made his bed for the first time today to surprise me.... E sneezed single-grain oatmeal out her nose and giggled herself silly... K burped like a truck driver. Never a dull moment!
Today I am missing some of my special friends. My bud Julie left me for the sweet life in Texas in June 2007, then my girl Dana moved to South Carolina last month. If anybody wants their husband to get a really good job in a state far away from me... be sure to make a special friendship with me and it will happen!!! I hope to see Julie on July 21st and Dana on September 20. I hope it works out because I love those ladies. "I love you, ladies". I tried to find Janet Jackson's "Miss U Much" for my playlist for Miss Julie, but I could not find it.
My friend, Lori, called me out of the blue yesterday. We have been friends since I was 6 years old. We were close in my early 20's, then we didn't talk for a few years, then she came to my dad's funeral in August 2005, then I had no contact for her for a couple years, then a few months ago she called and we chat every couple months about life and love. We promise to see each other and the plans fall through and so it begins again. I hope to see her in a couple weeks. She is going to try to come down on a Saturday for one night.
We have no big plans for the 4th of July. George is taking Austin to Kenna for the Annual Faber Family Reunion on Saturday, July 5th. Maybe we will get the basement painted this weekend. Then, once we get epoxy down on the floor we can start moving Austin's toys and some furniture down there. I'll be able to have MOMS meetings and playgroups and will have all of that room for extra storage. We had drywall put up downstairs because we had 1700 square feet of space we could not use for storage because the cats got hair all over everything. So we had drywall and a door put in and 2/3 of our basement is now useable. That is HUGE for me! Now the extra space we have is more square footage than a couple rentals I live in before! I know I am blessed. I am a much more happy and satisfied since I started counting my blessings. The older I get the more peace of mind I have. That should be something positive for my young-chickie friends to look forward to. (You know who you are!)




2 comments:
We look like some wild bunch don't we? I remembered you taking this picture and I was wondering if it had come out. I wish there would have been someone to take a picture of you and Dana and me. Kiss the babies for me!
I do like this picture better but you didn't have to change it! I won't be able to see you at Kennywood that day you are coming up but I am trying to plan a visit to Parkersburg that Thursday (24th?). My mom will be off so she can do something with Jaden for a little bit and I need to stop by another friend's house after.
Post a Comment