My brush with fame... Did anybody see Invincible with Mark Walberg? This is the guy, Vince Papale, who the movie was written about. He was a walk on at the Philadephia Eagles football team try outs and made the team.
Vince Papale had onions for lunch. He said they were "coming up on him". I offered him an Altoid and told him they were curiously strong. He took a handful and thanked me. I got my photo with him and an autograph. I also go a photo and an autograph with Linda Cohn, the female broadcaster from ESPN. JEALOUS?!?!?! LOL
I have not updated my blog in over a month! I thought I would have lots of free time when Austin went back to school. Hahahahaha! Austin is doing well in Kindergarten. I was afraid he would be bored and act up. His main problem is he is too social and talks A LOT. He started reading when he was 3 and now reads like an adult. I think he gets bored in school sometimes. He is so beautiful, I still cannot believe he is mine. He is smart and funny and loving and beautiful... and HEALTHY.... who could ask for more?!?!?!
We went on a Disney Cruise a couple weeks ago and stayed a couple nights at the Nickelodeon Hotel and went to Universal Studios for a couple days. On the way down I stopped at my friend Dana's new home in South Carolina. She moved to SC in May and I really miss her. I hope to see my other friend Julie over Spring Break in April. She moved to Texas over a year ago and I miss her a lot. I love them both.
Yes... I still have both of the girls. I can't write much on my blog, but I'm always eager to talk about it. Ellie is doing great. She is almost 9 months old and is 20 pounds and is wearing a size 12month! She is beautiful with lots of hair and 2 1/2 teeth. Kaylynn is 10 pounds 9 ounces. She is teeny. She is 6 months old and is just getting out of the preemie clothes and into newborn clothes. She swims in most of her 0-3 clothes.
WV DHHR is still working very hard to get both girls with family members. So much for "the best interest of the child". Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. God and everybody else knows what is best for these girls... especially Ellie.
I'll try to be better about updating and I'm going to put some photos of the girls back on my blog. I don't think it is breaking any rules.
peace... Sandi




No comments:
Post a Comment