Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Kids









The girls are so happy. They are always smiling. My mom brought to my attention that I am focusing on them too much. I do talk about them a lot and take a lot of pictures of them. Austin is the love of my life. It's just that the girls' situation is constantly changing and I always have something new to talk about.

Kaylynn went to the doctor on Monday and she was 11 pounds 9 ounces! Yes... the little peanut that was 1 pound 1 ounce when she was born .... and 4 pounds 6 ounces when we got her in June. She is a hot little mess and my high maintenance chick... but I love her. Her face lights up whenever she sees me. I was finally able to capture it on film (see above).

Ellie has us all wrapped around her little finger. Her big, bright eyes... her smile... her giggles... the mamamamama and dadadadadada are heart-melting.

Austin is doing wonderful. He is doing well in school. He is can excellent reader. Smartest kid I know. I am very proud of him. He is amazing and beautiful. I need to get some new pictures of him posted.










No comments: