Sunday, June 29, 2008

FINALLY... I'm a BLOGGER











This is my first entry. Thanks to my friends Dana Ellis and Julie Tyree, other other friends and my family will be able to keep up with me when things get a little hectic.
Quick run-down. Austin is 5 .... and a half (we MUST NOT forget the half). He is so smart and funny. He reads so well I can hardly believe it! He will be going to kindergarten in the fall. It goes so fast. George loves his job. Our home is beautiful. We are happy and our family is expanding.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Welcome, Welcome Welcome! It's about time ;). Looks great!

I love you

Julie said...

Welcome to the blogging community - we are so happy to have you!! Especially since I live so far away and don't get to see you or talk to you much lately because time is hard to come by (the free kind) - now I can see you anytime I want! Hope to see you soon and meet the girls. Love Austin's pose! Love ya!