Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Visit


My brother (BJ), his wife and kids came for a visit today. My niece/Goddaughter/Princess is Savannah. She is 6 years old and quite the athlete. My nephew Connor is 3 and a bundle of joy! My little nephew James Patrick with the long eyelashes is 8 months old and standing already!
It was a nice visit and we got some cute pictures.

Some of the things on my blog are a little personal. Especially, my first blog about the pregnancies. A BLOG is like a personal diary and it is information I want to share with my friends and family. Only people who care about me will even check the blog... so... if they care they will want to know what is going on with me. And, if they don't care they'll never see it anyway! The point of mentioning the pregnancies is because I could not figure out God's plan for me when I was going through all of that... but, with these baby girls... perhaps His plan is being revealed to me. That's all that was all about. Anyway... anybody who cares enough to "check-in on me" by reading my blog will understand.

2 comments:

WV Earls said...

Glad your visit with your family went well and hope that Kaylynn's eyes continue to check out OK. By the way, I care friend!

Dana said...

I think as you get into the blogger world, you'll find that most blogs are rather personal. If you go back far enough on mine, you'll find very personal information about medical things and having babies and such. The way I look at is.. If you don't like it, don't look at it. No one is forcing anyone to read it. So if you wanna tell it, I wanna know :).
I love you