Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update... Finally


Austin with Daniel Striped Tiger at Pittsburgh Children's Museum










Ellie the Birthday Girl!


Go Steelers! Austin waving his terrible towel. I'd say IT WORKED!!!

How happy and pretty is this little girl?
George loves when people say "She looks just like her daddy" LOL


Kaylynn had her turn waving the Terrible Towel.




Tummy time for smiley baby. She is happy and healthy! She is almost 11 months old. She is growing quickly. She just started wearing 6 - 9 month clothing. She is up to 15 pounds!
Oops! I haven't updated since the beginning of January with pictures from CHRISTMAS. I've been addicted to Facebook, but I don't put photos of the girls on Facebook. I'm not sure what to blog about... most of the "goings on" have to do with the girls and I'm not supposed to talk about it, let alone publish it on the internet.
We are all doing well. Austin is taking swimming lessons at the Y and Art Classes at the Parkersburg Art Center. He also alternates Saturdays between Lowes and Home Depot and does kids' projects with George. He is so smart. He is really into multiplication and is reading 3rd grade level (he is in kindergarten!). I'm so proud of him.

Ellie had her 1st birthday on Friday, January 23rd. On Saturday we went to Pittsburgh Children's Museum and, then, my brother had a little party with cakeS and presents at him home. On Sunday, we went to the Carnegie Science Center.

On Saturday, February 21st we headed over to Charleston for Disney On Ice. We've been keeping busy and having fun.

We still have both girls. I have not had any update on Kaylynn since November. We are hoping to adopt Ellie. That's all I can really go "into" right now.
I am considering giving up Facebook for Lent. I will try to keep the photos current on this blog either way.
peace... Sandi

No comments: